Thursday, January 3, 2008

Reflux, a cold, now what?

Let's just recap what Camila's had since she was born: jaundice (extra night in hospital) diaper rash leading to sensitive skin (intolerance to any baby wipes & diaper cream), reflux (5 weeks of non-stop crying/screaming), a cold, and now, an ear infection. Yep, she now has an ear infection! We brought her in to the dr again yesterday (we were just there on Monday) b/c she was getting more irritable and sleeping poorly. In the doc's own words: "Wow, you guys have had a rough 11 weeks!" It nice to know it's not just us that think so! ;) So, Camila's on antibiotics, and hopefully her ear infection will clear up soon. Oh, I'm also redoing her Prilosec prescription because Walgreens didn't add any flavor. So, we've been forcing Camila to take cold, salty tasting medicine for the last 2 weeks, and she HATES it. I called good ol' Target, and yep, it's supposed to be bubble gum or grape flavored. Farewell Walgreens! And on to me, I now have a cold! At least I got sick during leave, otherwise it would have been tough to go back to work next Tuesday! Hopefully I can get rid of this cold quickly!!

No comments: