Another thing we've noticed recently is that she likes clasping her hands together in front. Her movements are becoming more coordinated, and it looks like it's just a matter of time before she starts purposefully putting things in her mouth (rather than her fist!) :)
Friday, January 4, 2008
Camila slept thru the night, but Mom didn't!
Camila slept thru the night again last night (9:30-5:00) so we're hoping that she's 1) feeling better from her cold and ear infection and 2) that she's starting to transition to sleeping thru the night in general. Too bad I didn't fall asleep until 1:00. I feel like crap, but hopefully I'll be over this cold soon.
Just so I don't forget, she slept through the night 4 nights in a row, and then started waking up 1-2 times again for 3 nights. Now it's 1 more "sleep thru the night". Here's hoping!
As a fun comparison, above is a picture of Dad giving Camila a bottle at 11 weeks. Below is him giving her a bottle at 3 weeks. It's amazing to us how much she's grown! (Including her tummy!) :)
Here are just a couple of fun pictures to share. She's starting to "talk" a lot more, and the other night when I was putting her to bed I was talking to my mom on the phone (Camila likes to hear voices as she's falling asleep.) Grandma Nelson got to hear Camila "talking" to her thru the phone, which was pretty cool for all of us! Camila's also starting to cry less, and instead is starting to voice her displeasure, if that makes sense. We can tell she's complaining rather than generally crying, which is kind of fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment