Sunday, January 20, 2008

Pictures

I don't have much time to update the blog today, but here are a bunch of pictures from the last couple of weeks: showing off her hair after her bath with Dad, 3 month pictures, playing with her new toys, FINALLY wearing her "coming home outfit", etc. We can tell her reflux is starting to bother her again, so we set up an appt with a Pediatric GI specialist for Jan 29. At a minimum, we just want confirmation that we have a solid treatment plan, and when we should come back for follow-ups, etc.
I don't remember if I wrote this in my last update, but she has a completely bald spot on the back of her head! One of the negatives of her finally being able (and wanting to!) sit by herself and look around at everything is that she's worn a bald spot. Her hair is kind of funky looking, as the ends are dark brown with the roots coming in blond. Add that bald spot, and it's hilarious!

No comments: