Sunday, October 26, 2008

I hate Sundays (plus, this is my 100 post!)

I hate Sundays. No matter how hard, easy, busy, boring the weekend has been, I hate Sundays. It's 5 long days until I get to spend any quality time with Camila. The entire week is rush, rush, rush. At least it's a short week, as I'm taking Thurs afternoon and Friday off. Anyway, enough of my complaining. Although I didn't capture any pictures of this, I had a great time this afternoon sitting on the couch snuggling with Camila. We enjoyed our Honeycrisp apples and cheddar cheese snack. :) It was so much fun just sitting there for 20 minutes cuddling with her! Here she is hiding in a "tunnel".
Here she is brushing her hair (I had to buy her a normal brush - the baby brush no longer gets the tangles out!).
Here she is stuck behind the end table (she thought it would be fun to crawl though, but didn't realize she couldn't get out as she can't crawl backwards!)
A few shots from dinner tonight. Little Miss Attitude was demanding chili (which she loves) but her mean mom made her eat her veggies first.
I think someone taught her sign language, but she does the "milk" sign whenever she just wants food in general. She had both hands going tonight at dinner, demanding more chili or corn muffin.
Whenever Camila is tired, she puts her hand up by her face. It's a dead giveaway that it's time for a nap, or an early bedtime in this case.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Have her legs gotten longer? They look like it. I bet she can't wait to kiss daddy! Have a wonderful visit with your hubby while he is home!
-B

Becky said...

Have her legs gotten longer? They look like it. I bet she can't wait to kiss daddy! Have a wonderful visit with your hubby while he is home!
-B