Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Cruising, dancing, and singing

Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of Camila doing these things, but just this weekend I noticed that she has started "cruising" along the furniture. She's also "walking" behind her walk-behind toy. While I don't consider this to be truly walking, I'm guessing Fabricio's right when he said she'll be walking soon. That's when all craziness breaks lose, right? ;) She also seems to dance with me. I'll pick her up and dance around the room and sing when one of my favorite songs comes on the radio (right now it's Viva la Vida by Coldplay.) This weekend Camila started to kick her feet, shake her head, and wave her hands a little. I think that's her way of dancing. Plus, she started shaking her head when the song came on in the car. She also sings along, making "ahhh" sounds. Now I'm trying to teach her to sing to other songs, so this morning it was U2. I love how she gets more and more interactive each day!

No comments: