Thursday, October 9, 2008

Look at what I can do!

Just a few random pictures. The other night Camila pulled herself up to standing. Uh oh, I'm in trouble now! Too bad she had to start being so mobile just after Fabricio left! I was hoping she'd put off crawling, standing, cruising and definitely walking for a few more weeks. I'm still hoping she's a late walker, as I'm already having a tough time keeping her out of trouble! ;) Hmmm...what else does she do lately? Any sound you can imagine a baby can make with her mouth, she does. I *think* she's blowing kisses too. She's quite entertaining, and I have to remind myself to keep my eyes on the road while driving b/c it's so tempting to look back at her and see what faces she's making with the funny noises that go with it! Her new daycare is going well, which is a great relief. I was worried about the transition, but she's really warmed up to Lori. I was wrong when I thought the dr. said she was getting molars. Turns out she actually was getting the top teeth. But maybe I already wrote that?? It's hard to keep track of everything. :) And before I forget, I always mean to write about Camila's stinky patas (feet). Yes, my little girl has smelly feet! It's amazing how such a little baby, who doesn't run around and sweat, can get smelly feet after such a short time of wearing socks and shoes! :) Pe-uw!

No comments: