Sunday, October 5, 2008
Views of Camila
These are the views of Camila that I have lately. She's either complaining, or crawling away to go investigate something. :) I mentioned earlier that she's now able to point at what she wants, which is great when feeding her b/c she can point to her water when she's thirsty, etc. The only problem is now she complains when I don't give her the food she wants. I normally give her her baby food first, and then give her whatever I'm eating or other table foods. Today I grabbed lunch at Target before grocery shopping, and she threw a bit of a temper tantrum b/c I wouldn't give her some of my pizza right away. I'm such a mean mom, I made her eat her "real lunch" first! Then I gave her some pizza. ;)
I think I also mentioned that Camila is very snuggly lately too. I love it! That more than makes up for the moments she's crabby and complaining that she's not getting what she wants.

Camila is also very interactive with me when playing, and likes to give me things or "makes" me do things such as make funny noises with the green cup she's playing with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment