Friday, June 22, 2007

22 weeks

As I'm now officially 5 months pregnant (it can be so confusing how they count months during pregnancy!) I thought I'd put up another picture. This one was taken when I was exactly 22 weeks.
I had an OB appt this week. The appts are always very routine, but ever since I started feeling the baby move on a regular basis the appts seem even more basic. Before we used to hold our breath just before the OB would check the baby's heartbeat. Now I know for sure that's she's in there even without hearing the heartbeat because I can FEEL her! I don't know if I mentioned already that Fabricio's been able to feel her kicking too. Whenever he does, he just laughs and laughs, especially when some of her movements make me jump!
Oh, and did I mention that I've gained 4 lbs since my last appt...? Hopefully that isn't a continual trend! :) Fortunately, I was a little slower gaining weight the first 18 weeks, so now I'm right on target.

2 comments:

Angie said...

You look great! I seem to remember having weight gaining spurts too. It all evens out in the end:) Feeling your baby is amazing and it's sad, but I've already forgotten how it felt! I did always feel comforted feeling her rolling around (even when it hurt!)

Becky said...

Super cute! I love your blog. You are this super cute pregnant lady. Have people wanted to touch your belly yet?

Becky