Thursday, July 5, 2007
Happy 4th of July!
There's not much going on with us these past few weeks, but I thought I should update the blog since I haven't done so in almost 2 weeks! Yesterday we went to the "Taste of Chanhassen" to celebrate the 4th, but I only lasted 3 hours before needing to go home! It was so hot outside, I actually laid down in the shade to rest for 10 minutes before we left. We DEFINITELY won't be going to the State Fair this year; I won't be able to handle it at ~ 32 weeks. :) No pictures from yesterday though, we always forget to bring our camera.
We're just starting our registry, making a list of things we need/want and using recommendations from friends (thanks Angie!) However, I'm sure it will be several more weeks before we actually make it into the stores to register! :) No other baby news; things have been pretty quiet.
Hmmm...what else. This Saturday we're going to my parents for a "INS document burning celebration". We've held onto all of our INS/USCIS/whatever it's called since Fabricio became a citizen last October. Yes, that includes all documents, supporting info, etc since October 2001. Rather than shred everything, Fabricio wants to have a ceremonial burning of the documents, since it was such an arduous process.
Hope everyone had a great 4th of July!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment