Monday, July 9, 2007
Postponed our Document Burning Ceremony
It was too HOT this weekend to have our document burning celebration. We went to my parents for dinner, but considering it was 95 degrees there was no way we were starting a bonfire! We even brought our camera so we could share pictures. But, we'll look to try again this coming weekend. As Fabricio said, it's not an urgent need, but just something more fun and symbolic. We could use the shredder, but that would probably start on fire!
I've had a couple of people tell me that I look like I've popped a little in the last week, so I'll have to post another picture soon.
I know not too many people probably agree with me, but I am looking forward to the cooler week ahead! 70-80 degrees? SURE! 90s? No thanks, I'll stay inside! :)
I'm not sure what happened to the rest of my post! I came back Tuesday afternoon to look at the blog, but the last paragraph disappeared; must be user-error! Anyway, I just wrote that Fabricio and I went with Anna and Tom Vogel to the Science Museum on Sunday to see the Pompei exhibit. Interesting artifacts; plus, it was inside so no 90 degree weather! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment