I'm almost caught up with the blog, as this is a picture from 18 weeks (May 21). There must be something about a growth spurt and me being tired - I noticed that in the last 2 pictures I've had my hair in a ponytail b/c I was too tired to style it in the morning! And no, I'm not sticking my stomach out, as Fabricio will sometimes accuse me. :)
I'm pretty sure I've felt the baby move by now, although not 100%. My OB is certain that I have, but since it happens so quickly and infrequently, it's hard to know for sure.
So, now I'm only 2 weeks behind in posting this blog; hopefully I'll get caught up this weekend!
2 comments:
Mel! Congratulations. I was so excited to hear your news. I also heard you guys had an important appointment today - hope it went well. Have a wonderful pregnancy!
Mel and Fabricio, Congrats on your happy news! I'm so excited for you!
Jenny Popp (Ang's HS friend)
Post a Comment