Wednesday, June 13, 2007

We're having a...

GIRL! Here's her first outfit, complete with a hat (OK, so there's no room for her head in the picture, but you get the idea :). Right now it's lying on the bed in the baby's room, and Fabricio and I like to sneak in there to look at it usually once a day. Fabricio thought for sure it was a boy, so he was pretty surprised when the ultrasound tech said it was a girl! Aside from his initial surprise, he is over the moon. I'm already worried about how much he'll spoil her! ;) I didn't have a strong feeling one way or the other, but I kind of felt from the beginning that it was a girl. I just couldn't commit to my hunch with Fabricio so confident that I was wrong (and you all know how I hate being wrong!) :) Only another 4 months until we get to meet her!

1 comment:

Angie said...

YEAH!!! I'm so excited for you! Lily will have a new little girl buddy to play with. I love the outfit too:) Congrats!