Tuesday, September 30, 2008

So many updates, so little time!

Well, I'm on my toes 100% of the time now at home! Camila keeps me busy (and tired) and the days are just too short. We can't wait until Daddy comes home! :) Here are a bunch of pictures, including one of Camila "talking" to Daddy via the webcam/internet phone. We were able to talk to him a number of times over the weekend. He was able to see Camila and me; unfortunately his webcam kept crashing. It was fun; I'd ask him to "keep an eye on Camila" while I cleaned up in the kitchen, and he was able to watch her - provided she stayed within the webcam view! Snacks are the best motivator for Camila! Here she is trying to stand so she can get her apples/cheese. (With her love for cheese, there is no doubt she is her father's daughter.) ;) Wouldn't it be easier to crawl AROUND my foot rather than over? Camila when she gets cranky. I'll bet the neighbors love hearing her complain! The past few days Camila has gotten really good at pointing at things she wants. Here she is pointing (and complaining) at her baggie of snacks. Don't mess with the baby and her food! :) How to keep Camila entertained so I have a few minutes of peace? Let her play with the newspaper. Brilliant idea, I thought, until I noticed how terribly black her hands were from the ink! Notice the crossed feet - her favorite way to sit. Her little toes are always sticking up too. Why is Dad in the computer?

No comments: