Wednesday, September 24, 2008

More pictures

Thought I'd share a few more pictures from today. (Yes, one of them is of her big diaper bottom. :) Camila did really well at my Grandma Nelson's funeral, and made it the whole time without a nap (and without getting overly crabby!) She crashed within 2 minutes though once we were on our way home, and just snuggled with me for 25 minutes after dinner. I decided to put her to bed early, although she'd caught her second wind after those 25 minutes of rest/snuggling. :) I forgot to write yesterday a few other things that Camila is starting to do. She loves to put everything over her head: a blanket, burp cloth, my purse straps, a pair of her tights. This afternoon I was in the kitchen, and her her plod her way in to see me. She had her tights wrapped around her neck and was coming to show off. I know I'm biased, but she is the most adorable thing! Also, she seems to understand that socks and shoes go on her feet. Everytime she gets her hands on a pair of socks or her shoes, it looks like she's trying to put them back on her feet. Pretty darn cute, if I say so myself! And tonight at dinner I decided to let her hold onto her spoon after putting a little baby food on it. She actually put the food in her mouth - twice! Although it seemed to be a fluke, because the next 10 minutes were of her chewing on the spoon, putting the wrong end in her mouth, and smooshing the food (on the spoon part) all over her hands and into her hair. ;)

No comments: