Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Some play time with Mom

As I just wrote in the last post, I usually get about 25 minutes of play time with Camila after she eats. Well, today I got probably 75 minutes! It was great! She fussed a little, but overall it was probably 75 minutes before she started her non-stop crying. We even got some tummy time in to help build her neck muscles (I'm worried about that, because she spends very little time on her tummy since we're always holding her upright -due to reflux and her general crankiness.)
I tried her out on my Boppy pillow for the first time, and she really enjoyed it! She liked munching on the fabric, and I was able to get her to lift her head quite a lot. And to my amazement, I heard her squeal a few times! This was a complete first for her!

I love this picture!

Here she is munching on the fabric. Yum!

1 comment:

Angie said...

I love, love, love that second picture! You should get a print made and frame it! Adorable!