But to find something positive to say, she slept through CHristmas dinner at my parents, so we got to enjoy both Christmas Eve and Christmas day meals! Opening gifts on Christmas Day was a challenge (I still don't know what we received and who gave what to us!)
I suspect a lot of her crankiness the past 2 days was because of the distruption to her routine, missing naps, and being in unfamiliar places. Today (Wed) she's been a little better, taking her normal nap over lunchtime. But she's now skipped her afternoon nap, and has only slept two 20 minute chunks since 1:30, and it's aready 5:30! It's going to be interesting trying to keep her up until her bedtime around 8:00!!
Oh, I also wanted to mention that her usual overnight schedule is falling asleep around 9:00 (give or take 45 minutes depending on the day) waking up around 3:00 (again, give or take 45 mins) and then up again around 7:00. Not that many of you will care about her sleeping schedule, but I want to write this stuff down so I can read about it 2-4-12 months from now!
1 comment:
Just think, next year you'll be chasing her around! I'm glad you got to enjoy warm meals and family during Christmas!
Post a Comment