Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Catching up on pictures

OK, so my excuse for not posting much is that we've been really busy with the new house - fixing things (AC, water softener, doors) painting (Camila's room is now a light pink, the baby's room is next) and misc housework/yardwork. Oh, I think I can also use the excuse that our internet is much slower here, so it takes FOREVER to upload just one picture. So this time I'm trying smaller pictures in the hope that it takes less time!
Camila LOVES chocolate -- although it usually ends up all over her face and hands as she tries to lick every last piece she can. Here she is after a special breakfast of chocolate chip pancakes.
Our little girl is quite the "helper". Her favorite phrase is probably "I do it". Here she is after insisting she help Fabricio put back a switch cover. Cute, but not exactly helpful.... :)
Now this could be helpful one day! ;) Here she is, thinking she's mopping the floor. She does love to clean, but we're not sure where she gets that from. She loves to go around with a washcloth or paper towel and any bottle (or her sippy cup with water) making spraying sounds, pretending she's cleaning the table, floor, chairs, etc.
Here's me at 26 weeks And another at 27 weeks. Notice the hair. Not as fun and curly as it was when I was pregnant with Camila. My standard hair "style"? Pulled back with a clip for work, ponytail on the weekend.

No comments: