
One of the things we needed with the new house is a water sprinkler for the back yard. Fabricio figured he could kill two birds with one stone on this one. A sprinkler + water toy for Camila. She loved this thing! It gives off a fine mist of water, and is just tall enough for her to be able to run underneath it. The neighbors might think it looks funny, but Camila had a blast. And better yet, it does a good job of watering the lawn! ;)

Camila also discovered where I'm putting my baking pans. In the townhouse they were much harder for her to get to. Here you can see the drawer and the mess we get to clean up each day. I'm hard pressed to tell her "no" on this game since I'm just glad she has more space to play in our new house!

And finally, a picture of me at 22 weeks (I'm now 24 weeks.) We've been so busy these past few months that we've been bad about taking pictures and such! Although you can't tell since I don't have any earlier pictures, but I basically popped around 20 weeks. Up until then people at work were still giving me "the look", but weren't brave enough to say anything. There's no hiding it now! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment