Monday, January 26, 2009

Fun with yogurt

So today I decided to be brave and let Camila feed herself yogurt. A treat for her, but a mess to clean up. She had a lot of fun, but it's a good thing it's bath night! :)
Just a few other things to update. Camila is surprising me with her ability to understand commands. I'll ask her to throw away a kleenex, and she'll walk over and toss it into the garbage. Or I'll ask her what she did with her sock, and she'll wander back into her room to find it and bring it to me. She's understanding eyes, ears, mouth, and belly, but only when she's truly in the mood to answer my questions (as usual)! :) She's certainly growing up and is becoming a toddler with a mind (and attitude) of her own. But what's great about this stage is how much she interacts with us. She loves saying "hi" the first time she sees us, and will do anything to get us to play with her. FUn girl!

No comments: