Monday, January 19, 2009

15 month check-up

Just wanted to post that Camila had her 15 month appt today, and she's 24lb 2 oz (70%tile), 30 1/2 inches long (50%tile). She did pretty well with her 3 shots. Cried like crazy during/right after, but within 3 minutes she was fine. :) We've also made some major improvements in her sleeping! Since just before Christmas she had been waking up shouting/crying every morning at 6:30am (sometimes 6:00am) and wouldn't go back to sleep. So, our days just started early.... Her naps were also a mess - sometimes only one 45 minute nap, and she'd wake up shouting/crying. For whatever reason, it just all came together this weekend and she slept until 7:45 every day! (Including today, as I had the day off). She took a 2 hour nap on Sat, 3 1/2 hours on Sun, and two naps totalling 2 1/2 hours today (I had to split her nap into two as her appt was right after lunch.) So, I'm hoping this continues, and praying that horrible 4 week stretch was a combo of teething/switching to 1 nap/craziness of the holidays. Fingers crossed! Fabricio and I feel so much more rested after this weekend - we actually got to sleep in for the first time in a long time! :) No pictures though - hopefully later in the week.

No comments: