Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My afternoon in the Target parking lot

So, I'm embarassed to admit this, but when I was putting groceries into the back of our Rav4, I somehow crushed my key and essentially stranded myself at Target in Chaska. Yes, when I closed the back door I left my key on the bumper ledge and bent the key. As you can see from the picture, I obviously couldn't start the car to go home! Fabricio was tied up at work, so my mom had to come rescue Camila and me. Literally. Fortunately I had the stroller in the back, so I took Camila for a walk (so she could nap!) while waiting for my mom to venture down to Shakopee (to get the other key) and over to Chaska.
$250 later, I have a new key.

1 comment:

Becky said...

This is fabulous and probably something that would happen to me! Can you believe how darned expensive keys are?
- B