Tuesday, August 19, 2008

10 months (can that be right?)

And she's another month older! I can't believe she's already 10 months old. Camila has learned so many new things this month (and just started to show them off the past few days.) She waves at us, claps her hands, and our favorite - squeezing her eyes shut. We'll do an exaggerated blink at her, and she'll imitate us (when she's in the mood to humor us.) :) She's getting her top two teeth; fortunately they're at the same time b/c it clearly bothers her. Here's a 10 month picture of her in her new carseat. (We already have floral print one in the Rav4; this will go in the other car.) Yes, that's a cowprint. I think Fabricio's embarrassed! You can tell in the 2nd and 3rd pictures that she's kicking her feet together like a mad woman. She clearly thought it was a fun new thing to do in her new carseat! At the bottom is a picture of Camila playing with a homemade rattle - a Gerber food container filled with rice. I also have one with rainbow rotini and plan on making one with popcorn kernels and another with beans. She loves these things (and they're practically free to make!) This past weekend we went to the Burnsville Jazz Festival and then visited some friends of Fabricio's. His friends have a large black cat, and I can't put into words how excited Camila gets when she sees a cat or dog. She screeches at the top of her lungs, kicks, shakes her legs, and hops. I keep thinking I need to take her to PetSmart or something to show her a bunch of cats and dogs at the same time!

1 comment:

Becky said...

The cutest cutest 10 month old! Looking forward to many coffee's and lunch's...I've missed you!
- B