My co-workers threw me a shower on Sept 12. I work with such a great group of people!!! Plus, this was my first baby shower, so I had so much fun opening gifts and seeing all the cute baby clothes/toys/blankets/etc. I was able to get everything put away this past weekend, which was a good thing b/c it was starting to look pretty chaotic around here!
Lots of great food and fun conversations. They had a contest to guess the baby's weight (most guesses were between 6-8 lbs; hopefully someone was righ!) Plus, the cake was delicious (chocolate with chocolate frosting)! YUM!
And yes, someone told me the shirt makes me look huge (she was just making fun of me). Fortunately, at 35 weeks it's pretty much a given that I look huge! ;)
2 comments:
I'm glad you had fun at your shower:) You don't look huge at all! You should see picture of me when I was close to having Lily...now that's huge. You look great! Ang
Angie is right...you do not look huge. You look perfect!
Post a Comment