Yes, I changed my mind! I couldn't get myself excited over the Clover Fields bedding, and this bedding set (Love Bug) just came out. I absolutely love it! Plus, the brown and pink matches the travel system we're getting. :) I know the baby won't care, but I love the color combination and design. Can you blame me? It's adorable! It won't be "too" pink in her room, because the walls are blue and tan, but the pink and brown add a nice contrast. We just have to get new curtains, because they're bright red! :)
Oh! I just remembered that the crib and dresser are ready to go. Fabricio and my dad spent a couple of hours putting them together on Aug 13. It didn't take nearly as long as we (I) thought; they had them both done within 2 1/2 hours. The furniture is beautiful, even if the room is a little crowded (we have a full-size bed in the room, but that will go into storage probably in February.) Fabricio's parents and brother are coming up to visit for Christmas (YEAH!) so we need the extra bed.
Saturday, September 1, 2007
New bedding set (yes, it's different)
Yes, I changed my mind! I couldn't get myself excited over the Clover Fields bedding, and this bedding set (Love Bug) just came out. I absolutely love it! Plus, the brown and pink matches the travel system we're getting. :) I know the baby won't care, but I love the color combination and design. Can you blame me? It's adorable! It won't be "too" pink in her room, because the walls are blue and tan, but the pink and brown add a nice contrast. We just have to get new curtains, because they're bright red! :)
Oh! I just remembered that the crib and dresser are ready to go. Fabricio and my dad spent a couple of hours putting them together on Aug 13. It didn't take nearly as long as we (I) thought; they had them both done within 2 1/2 hours. The furniture is beautiful, even if the room is a little crowded (we have a full-size bed in the room, but that will go into storage probably in February.) Fabricio's parents and brother are coming up to visit for Christmas (YEAH!) so we need the extra bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment