Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Just some random pictures of the girls. You can't tell from the pictures below, but I've been having a really difficult time with Camila lately. She pushes her limits and my limits as far and as often as she can. She laughs when I put her into time out. She screams at the top of her lungs when we're on playdates, in public, wherever. Just this past week I've had to give her first time out at Target, and one at Amelia's PT appt. I am trying to be as consistent as I can so she knows what the limits are and what will happen when she misbehaves and doesn't listen, but boy, is she a challenging girl!
Amelia on the other hand couldn't be a more easy-going girl. She sleeps a ton over the night hours (7:15 pm-8:30am, sometimes later, getting up once to eat around 6:30.) She then needs to take a nap by 10:30, and sleeps for 2 hours. Her afternoon nap is a bit more erratic. She loves her puffs, and Camila loves feeding them to her. I've started making Amelia's food, but we'll see if this is a short-lived interest.
Fortunately, Camila adores Amelia, and vice versa. Even when Camila is in her worst mood, I only have to mention something about Amelia and she stops crying to ask me to repeat it. She loves playing with her, feeding her puffs, watching me change her diaper, giving her hugs and kisses. Amelia will strain her head as far as she can to see Camila every chance she can. They "talk" to each other at dinner (Amelia cooing at Camila and Camila laughing at her). It's been so much fun to watch them interact (and reminds me that as challenging as Camila is, she's still a good girl at heart.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment