Saturday, November 29, 2008
Happy Thanksgiving!
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends. Camila and I enjoyed our Thanksgiving at my parents. My poor dad, he was the only guy there since Fabricio is still in Geneva. Here's a picture of all the girls: my mom, Grandma Bentrup, me & Camila, and Melissa. :) We missed Fabricio a lot, but fortunately he'll be home in just a few weeks. Which means that, yikes, Christmas is only a few weeks away!
Camila has been up to several things lately. She just started "clucking" her tongue. I have no idea how she figured out how to do that, because it's not something that I do. Maybe daycare? She also is getting really good at "shushing", which I find adorable. It's a great way to get her to quiet down when she's hyper, because she'll try to imitate me now. :)
I'm amazed as she seems to understand some of the animal sounds I've been teaching her. The other night she was reading through her book and stopped on the page with a cow and said "booo" (Camila's way of saying "moo"). She looked at me, almost as if she wanted to make sure she was saying it right.
She is still in love with cats (poor Fabricio. I'm afraid he'll lose out on that battle some day. Hopefully there are some good allergy meds for him, or better yet, maybe he'll outgrow his allergies!) She was reading another book of hers yesterday, stopped on the page with the kittens, and gave them a kiss. And of course, whenever we're at my parents she terrorizes the cats by chasing them around. She's pretty quick too, and occasionally gets the cats into a corner which they do NOT like. As a result, Camila doesn't know that cats say "meow". She thinks they say "hiss", and will hiss right back at them every time she sees the cats! Silly girl!
Here are just a few pictures of Camila in her Thanksgiving outfit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment