Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Happy Birthday

The 27th was my 30th birthday (ouch). Since it was Monday, we decided to do something on Saturday. We had Juan, Anna, and Tom over for a BBQ, and we had a good time. My family (from Ecuador and Chile) called on Sunday. I also received virtual cards and real cards. It was overall a fun birthday (I guess - considering I turned 30!).
On Monday we had our pre-natal visit with our pediatrician. It was fine. It was mostly to get to know a little more about the clinic and their views on things. It was the first time we've been in a noisy waiting room - lots of little toddlers running around, opening doors and running back to the exam rooms, etc. I believe Mel and I are satisfied with what we saw, and will go with this clinic. We also had our third pre-natal class (out of 8) on Tuesday. The first 3 classes were on labor & delivery. Sept 4 will be a tour and a visit with a pediatrician, weeks 5-7 on infant care, and week 8 on breastfeeding. The question is, will Camila arrive before our last class (Oct 2)!?
I believe this weekend we will buy the car seat - stroller, which is a gift from my brother Chino. I want to make sure that I know how to use it way in advance so I'm not struggling with it at the hospital!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Happy Birthday Fabricio!