Monday, May 28, 2007

11 week ultrasound

It's been a while since I've been able to update this. We lost our internet connection at home for over a week, and then we went to Duluth/Two Harbors for a quick weekend vacation. Since I'm trying to save as much PTO as I can, we just wanted to do a little vacation. Unfortunately, we choose the weekend it happened to snow! But besides the cold, we had a good time, and it was really nice to relax for the weekend.
Here's a picture from our 11 week ultrasound. It looks like more than a little bean! (They now offer this ultrasound to scan for some chromosomal abnormalities like Downs - everything came back fine.) You can see the legs (kind of) and the umbilical cord going towards the top. We even got to see the baby's hand (and count the fingers!) but we weren't able to capture a picture.
Here's another profile shot. It was pretty amazing to see the baby bouncing around, flipping from one side to the other.

No comments: